NOLA [bars] bucket list
This is a list of places I want to go in New Orleans after my graduation, when I am a big girl and have an actual life. And by places, I mean bars. What?
- Finn McCool’s: An Irish pub where they play English and Scottish football leagues on the TV and there is a pub quiz on Mondays. I have wanted to do a pub quiz for AGES.
- Snake and Jake’s: Apparently it’s basically a shed with super cheap beer where some real characters hang out, but everyone seems to love it.
- Molly’s on the Market: I know. I somehow have not been to Molly’s.
- Port of Call: I don’t think this is a bar, but I’ve been hearing about their burgers for years.
- Delachaise: Because I want to be classy and drink wine on St. Charles Avenue at sunset.
- The Columns: See above.
This might get added to later on, but I felt like writing them down. And dream about my post-grad life as a boozer, apparently. I regret nothing.